Monday, April 14, 2008

Have You Ever Had a Bad Day?

Have any of you ever had one of those days and didn't have a dog to kick or a ball to throw? Here's mine... last Saturday I was heading to work at the Blue / White football game [it's really only a scrimmage]. I was mentally prepare to be tired and sore from being on my feet for 9 - 10 hours. At the end of that time I was told to help with counting money... one more hour... then shuttle people around to other events on campus... another hour - plus... then the killer was - to go work another event [five to six more hours... ]. The difficult part of this is to stay "customer service happy". Well, enough about me... share your despair and be free to have a blue sky holiday.


3 comments:

Heather C. said...

I love that picture!!

My bad days are more mentally pathetic--forgetting appointments, locking my keys in the car, realizing at 5:30 that I haven't started dinner...I'm not sure which is worse--that, or the physically demanding bad work days!

Have a good week!

Anonymous said...

Yesterday with the sunshine and the kids out playing all day it was a great day! Ask me again today when it drops 30 degrees and we are sitting around staring at each other :-)

Carly G. said...

I'm sorry Bruce! That is a long day!
Kudos to you for being strong and finishing it without punching someone in the face :)