Monday, March 10, 2008

Day Lights Savings Time

This year, more then any other, the day lights savings time change has kicked my butt. I can't sleep - then I can't stay awake. It's only an hour change, isn't it? I look out side today and can't keep my eyes open. Last night I looked out and saw the stars and couldn't get to sleep.

Yesterday we went to Ryan's first talk in church. It was so smooth and so grown-up. I Laurie's last blog she said something about Ryan in Junior High. How can it be? Athena will be 13 this week and next week will be St. Patrick's / Anniversary. It seems like yesterday and two life-times ago.

Thank you to all who have assisted in Katie's recovery from knee surgery... It is still tender, but improving.

Have a great day.

Uncle Grandpa Bruce

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I am the only grown up that still went to bed at 9pm (really 8pm)! I might be giving my kids some cold medicine tonight though..I think I hear some sniffles :-)

Carly G. said...

I wish we could have been there for Ryan's talk. Oh, and I'm also over daylight savings. What's the freakin point!?